BIBS Pacifier Size 1 - Rust
A classic round pacifier (dummy or soother) in a timeless design. Made and designed in Denmark.
A favourite for both mums and babies for over forty years, the BIBS natural rubber baby pacifier is cherry-shaped. The shape of both shield and nipple are like a mother’s breast, especially developed to soothe and comfort your baby while supporting its instinctive need to suckle. The shield is slightly convex, so it 'turns away' from baby's face and won't vacuum onto the face. BIBS pacifiers are 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Available as a duo pack (2 pacifiers) in identical colour unless otherwise specified.
Available in 2 sizes.
Use below age guideline as an approximate, some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try and see what fits your baby the best.
- Before using the pacifier for the first time, put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. Take out of boiling water and press the water out of the nipple (this rinses the inside of the nipple).
- Always sterilise each pacifier before use.
- For hygienic and safety reasons we recommend replacing pacifier within 4-6 weeks of regular use.
- Bibs pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
- Always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially if your baby has teeth.