Large Bamboo Plasters - Kids Coconut Oil 10 Pk
Did you know 1 in 4 people react to common wound adhesives? Or that most traditional bandages are made from single use plastic contributing straight to landfill?
Made for little eco-warriors, these Coconut Oil Strips feature a cute panda print & are enriched with coconut oil to assist the natural repair of minor grazes, cuts and abrasions, naturally.
Free from known irritants, toxins, latex and plastic. The plasters are biodegradable and compostable. Large bandages designed for larger bumps and wounds, in both square + rectangle shapes. Made from 100% natural bamboo fibre so they're breathable and naturally antimicrobial. Perfect for sensitive skin types.
- Registered Class 1 medical device – Sterile Plasters
- Designed to support the healing of minor grazes, abrasions & cuts
- 100% organic bamboo fibre
- Plastic-free & Latex-free
- Biodegradable and Compostable (including packaging)
- Rectangle: 75mm x 50mm , Square: 75mm x 75mm
- Pack of 10
Patch Strips are for single use only: Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
Directions for use: Clean and dry the area, apply PATCH, then change the dressing as needed to ensure a speedy recovery.
This product was not tested on animals and does not contain any animal derivatives.
Shop all of Patch Plasters here.