Large Bamboo Plasters - Aloe Vera 10 Pk
Did you know 1 in 4 people react to common wound adhesives? Or that most traditional bandages are made from single use plastic contributing straight to landfill?
These hypoallergenic bandages are enriched with soothing aloe vera extract to help repair & soothe burns, blisters & minor abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins, latex and plastic. The plasters are biodegradable and compostable. Large bandages designed for larger bumps and wounds, in both square + rectangle shapes. Made from 100% natural bamboo fibre so they're breathable and naturally antimicrobial. Perfect for sensitive skin types.
- Registered Class 1 medical device – Sterile Plasters
- Designed to support the healing of minor grazes, abrasions & cuts
- 100% organic bamboo fibre
- Plastic-free & Latex-free
- Biodegradable and Compostable (including packaging)
- Rectangle: 75mm x 50mm , Square: 75mm x 75mm
- Pack of 10
Directions for use: Clean and dry the area, apply PATCH, then change the dressing as needed to ensure a speedy recovery.
This product was not tested on animals and does not contain any animal derivatives.
Shop all of Patch Plasters here.