Cognitive Flash Cards - Feelings & Emotions
Lovingly designed for toddlers and preschoolers, this set of flash cards on feelings and emotions helps kids to sense different feelings people may experience in everyday life. This can also help them understand their own feelings – lots of conversations can be had based on feelings, helping children to open up and express their feelings and emotions is healthy.
Packed in a handy slide-in box, these cards are easy to carry and store. This is a great parent and child together tool. Help children identify different facial expressions and get them to explain what the person on the card might be feeling.
- Develops cognition and communication
- Easy to store and carry
- Cards are printed with vegetable inks on laminated card
- Round corner cut to care
- For ages 3+
- Conforms to ASTM, CPSIA, EN71, AS/NZ and REACH
- Approx package dimensions: 17 x 13 x 3 cms
- 15 flash cards with 1 guide card
Shop the mierEDU here.